Following are step-by-step instructions for logging into Zendesk, checking the status on your existing work orders, and entering new work orders.
- To login, go to https://wcsmaint.zendesk.com
- Click the "Sign In" link at the top right
- Choose the option to "Sign In With Google"
- Select your wcs.k12.va.us account. Select "Use another account" if you are not already logged in.
- You should now be logged in and at the Community site.
- Click the "View Your Ticket Requests" link to view your work orders.
- It shows you work orders that you have entered under the My Requests tab. You can choose to show only open work orders, only solved work orders, or all from the Status drop-down box.
- If you have access, you can also choose to see all work orders for your location. Click Organization Requests to see those. If you have access to more than one location, you can choose which work orders to see from the Organization drop-down. You can also view by their status as well.
Enter New Work Order
- To enter a new work order, click the "Submit a Request" link at the top right.
- Fill out as much information as possible. If you have access to more than one location, make sure you choose the correct one from the Organization drop-down box. If someone other than you is the contact if the maintenance person needs more information, put their name in the User Contact box. If you have any photos or other information that might be helpful, you can use the Attachments option to add them to the ticket.
- Submit the ticket and you'll get an email notification.